$120,000 - $160,000
713 609 9066
12 days ago
This position will report directly to the Head of Asset Management. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Line management of a team of technical and commercial experts, including Site Managers, Finance Manager and Accountants, and coordination with the wider organization to ensure the highest standard of delivery against commitments and obligation towards stakeholders.
- Financial oversight of the portfolio of projects providing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis to drive long-term profitability in partnership with the Finance and Accounting functions.
- Commercial and contract management of supply contracts, maintaining relationships and strong performance of key partners such as lenders, off-takers, service providers, authorities, local civil groups, and landowners.
- Reporting and regular reviews towards key stakeholders on portfolio and project targets, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of financial, commercial, safety and contractual obligations and performance.
- Project compliance activities on behalf of the Owners and management of complaicne service providers.
- Continuous identification and implementation of optimization and excellence initiatives to drive lower LCOE and improve performance of the portfolio.
Qualifications You have profound experience working with operations asset management within the energy sector. Ideally, you have been working with several onshore or offshore wind projects already. You are proactive, adaptive and a ‘can-do’ person combined with a structured and result-driven approach to problem solving. You have a technical or operational engineering background with natural flair for commercial topics. Ideally, a successful candidate would have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s or masters degree within a relevant field (e.g., Finance, Engineering, Economics, or related subject).
- 8+ years’ experience in the operations and asset management of similar renewable operational infrastructure assets.
- Flexible, dynamic, and agile work style allowing fast learning and the ability to synthesize complex problems quickly.
- Experience in financial, commercial, and contractual management on similar type and scale of projects including tax equity financing.
- Experience in ERCOT, SPP, NERC, OSHA and other regulatory guidelines relevant for the USA operating assets
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills with experience in building strategic relationships with internal and external project partners and stakeholders