$95,000.00 - $120,000.00
713 609 9066
26 days ago
- Support individual shareholder representative(s) in coordinating & planning discussions, and negotiations with project JV partners, in coordination with other teams.
- Participate in and represent in projects’ coordinating and governing committees in coordination with project board members, following up regularly on projects’ progress and key decisions to come.
- Support in the decision-making process to achieve key project milestones.
- Establish and manage relationships with and project functional teams within financial, technical and commercial domains. Facilitate the communication and coordination with project partners.
- Beware of potential conflicts of interest at project level which may not be aligned with interest.
- Support management in any tasks related to the projects under scope.
- Analyze all project documentation presented in the government bodies (project presentations, monthly report, Board presentations, etc.).
- Produce memos and communicate information continuously and effectively to national and C-level management, and cross-functional teams.
- Additional duties as needed, as may be assigned by Head of the Project Liaison Office or the local Liaison Officer, as this function requires flexibility and proactiveness.
- Academic: Undergraduate Degree required. An advanced degree in a discipline relevant to this position is viewed positively.
- Communication: Ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Other languages (e.g., Spanish, Portuguese, French, Korean) are a plus. Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and listening) across many different stakeholders, including project personnel, peers within varied functional groups, and C-level and Board leadership.
- Software: MS products (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) skills required. High proficiency in Powerpoint is required. Sharepoint & Teams proficiency or similar platforms are a requisite.
- Professional Experience: 4-10 Years working experience; knowledge in energy, large infrastructure projects, specially in utility-scale renewable energy is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.