$100,000.00 - $150,000.00
713 609 9066
2 months ago
Site Operations and Maintenance
- Comply with all State, Federal, and local laws
- Ensure OSHA require site postings are current and correct.
Substation / BOP Operations
- Perform all required BOP maintenance activities: battery inspections, visual inspections on substation components, generator servicing, HVAC, vegetation inspections on T-line, road inspections, SWPP inspections.
- Perform substation switching and PMT isolation, substation de-energization and re-energization, coordination and scheduling with regulatory bodies during outages.
- Oversee and review annual preventive substation maintenance and external contractor work. Plan follow up corrective.
- Maintain Daily Operator’s Log. Oversee and ensure full documentation of all maintenance activities in defined maintenance directory. Document what you do and do what you document.
- Validate design against actual as built systems. Become intimately familiar with all as built design drawings and supporting reports and system studies. The BOP Manager is the gatekeeper of all salient substation and BOP documentation.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate with contractors troubleshooting activities for substation and collection system maintenance issues with support from Networking Manager or IT.
- Perform quarterly internal inventory checks with tools and Spare Parts inventory.
- Create and Maintain Site Specific Annual Maintenance Plan, Physical Security Plans, Emergency Work Plan, Site Security Protocols.
- Work and coordinate with Director of Safety or Asset Management to customize safety procedures to the environment.
- Validate switching procedures annually.
- Develop and maintain relationships with participating landowners and local county officials.