$100,000.00 - $160,000.00
713 609 9066
about 1 month ago
The Position: The Installation Manager shall be directly responsible for the delivery of the technical activities and supervision relating to the Transportation and Installation (T&I) of IACs.
- Development and implementation of the T&I engineering plans and management of any external services or resources that are required to deliver the tasks identified within the engineering plan.
- Development and implementation of the Installation Management Plan and management of any external services or resources that are required to deliver it.
- Responsible for the management and completion of the FEED works, this shall include, Preliminary cable route design, Cable Burial Risk Assessment (CBRA), Interface engineering activities with WTG foundations and ESP, and seabed management plan.
- Responsible for management and approval of Contractor's installation engineering activities.
- Responsible for defining a work package survey strategy and for managing the completion of all required survey works.
- Responsible for preparation of the T&I elements of any documents that are required to support the discharge of our consents.
- Responsible for ensuring a cable replacement/repair strategy and methodology is developed.
- Management of the CVA approval process for Cable System and T&I.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Engineer / Installation Manager / Installation Engineer or similar role.
- Strong technical background for installation of offshore cables
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant project standards
- International travel and/or offshore attendance may be required