United States of America
$120,000 - $140,000
713 609 9344
6 months ago
RO is currently recruiting for a construction Manager for a rapidly growing construction firm in the USA, this an exciting opportunity to work as a Construction Manager working nationwide – this is a direct hire position offering a generous package.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the delivery of Power Construction projects in the US.
Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
Must be available to travel nationwide as necessary.
General/Electrical/Transmission construction conditions. Construction activities are performed year-round, work schedule dependent upon specific project
Must be able to enter ROW and other job sites that are in remote areas with uneven terrain
Qualification / Experience
· Must obtain and maintain switching and tagging certification
· OSHA Training
· Knowledge of applicable safety regulations and codes along with construction standards and regulations
· Working knowledge of construction methods and procedures
· Knowledge of energy delivery power systems
· The ability to learn and utilize available information technologies
· Know the business plan and how your role connects to it
· Identify problems, issues; take responsibility for resolution
· Set high standards for self; deliver quality performance
· Raise ideas for improvement
· Communicate, communicate, communicate
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of five (5) years of related construction experience required
· Experience in Transmission Systems preferred
· Valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s License is required