$120,000 - $137,000
713 999 8011
about 2 months ago
RO Energy is working with a leading US Owners Utility Scale Solar & Energy Storage Developer who are looking for a Construction Manager to lead on projects across the West coast covering the WECC region.
You would be working for a growing company with industry leading benefits that invests in its employees and community. By managing the projects you can be a part of creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Construction Manager
Our client seeks an innovative and motivated individual that will have responsibilities during the construction process. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Onsite owner’s representative; monitoring of utility scale solar construction completed by 3rd party EPC Contractors
Collaborates with the safety department to ensure all safety goals are the highest priority
Manage the construction of utility scale solar projects to the 3rd party EPC contract and permit requirements including schedule, budget, scope of work, deliverables
Verify and sign-off on various construction milestones (civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical) and update internal tracking software
Makes certain that the company is being represented in accordance with the companies corporate values.
Qualifications for Construction Manager role
• OSHA 30 Certified
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• 5 years of onsite utility scale solar construction management
• Advanced knowledge of solar construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Willing to be on the jobsite daily
• Bachelor of Science degree preferred, but not a requirement
• Must be willing to travel and spend 3 of 4 weeks onsite every month.