$200,000 to $250,000 + Package
7 months ago
Work for a well-regarded self-performing Construction Firm, this is an exciting opportunity to run and grow your region.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the delivery of T&D projects, P&L and business development in the California.
- Experienced working within the Power Delivery market on large Transmission projects.
- Lead, maintain, and develop organizational culture, values and reputation with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/officials.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the day-to-day full project cycle, documentation, field operations for all construction, safety, QA/QC and P&L activities associated with projects.
- Manage Operations Managers, Superintendents, Crews and Project Support staff.
- Lead and develop high-performing teams capable of managing the operation and maintenance of the Company’s line and substation facilities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures to achieve established corporate goals and support the corporate mission statement.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Program Manager that has overall leadership responsibilities for the business unit.
- Lead employee engagement to ensure successful safety program results; and support Safety Metrics and Awareness Programs
- Client Maintenance.
- Procedural and process issues.
- P&L Management
- Financial issues and reporting processes.
- Subcontractor performance issues.
- Manpower issues and analysis.
- Constructability and technical issues.
- Industry Experience: 10 to 15 years of responsibility for the total execution of large projects is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional equivalent.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, project administration, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
- Strong client management experience and dealing with difficult stake holders.
- Experience in the management of Crews, Superintendents, Foreman, and Project Managers.
- Experience in managing P&L’s within the private sector.
- A strong existing network and ability to grow operations..
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to create and lead an organization culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of firm
- Experience in change leadership, building customer relationships / consulting skills, strategic insight, process and project management and organizational dynamics is required