7 months ago
RO have partnered with a rapidly growing General Contractor with a large presence in the US T&D sector who have an exciting opportunity for a director looking for the next step.
Due to a large amount of project wins and organic growth, they are looking for a Regional Manager to join the senior management team, to oversee all Texas T&D operations.
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the construction operations manager
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- Good and effective communication skills
- Good analytical and organizational abilities are of great importance
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as ability to work as part of a team or even lead a team when called upon
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Ability to be proactive and also to foresee events and react appropriately towards them
- The ability to multitask and strategize in different situations is also relevant
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline
Make a great career decision and apply now!