$90,000.00 - $140,000.00
713 609 9066
4 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Document Control Coordinator to join our team. You will be a part of the team responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting, retrieval and distribution of electronically stored and hard copy documentation produced for, and by, all packages involved in the construction works of the project. The project documentation is controlled using PIMS (by Omega) EDMS adapted to project needs.
The Document Control Coordinator will work closely with package managers, technical teams, and construction contractors, ensuring document procedures and metadata is correctly adhered to. Also, the coordinator will produce status reporting to management regularly.
The Document Control Coordinator will report to the Documents Manager and be a key member of the Project Management Team supporting many aspects of administration, contractual documentation, and key correspondence between all parties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all technical packages documentation.
- Receiving, cataloging, and storing hard and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports, and related information in an orderly manner, in line with project policies and procedures.
- Allocate document numbers & coding on request to project team members & contractors.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, carry out information searches, and general requests to support all package teams.
- Develop, update and distribute training material for correct use of document management procedures.
- Control review cycles of documentation under preparation.
- Participate in project management meetings reporting on document status as required
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or similar) with preferably five years relevant experience with document management and control, preferably in the onshore or offshore wind industry. Highly organized with proven project management skills preferred; excellent communication skills and an analytical mind along with a high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, sound judgment, and a collaborative spirit.
The Location: This position is based in Boston, MA.