Dependent on experience
713 609 9344
about 1 month ago
R&O are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a rapidly growing EPC firm in the USA, this an exciting opportunity to join a growing division within Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding state. This is a direct hire position offering a generous package.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the delivery Transmission or Distribution projects in the US.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs intermediate calculations under the supervision of a more senior engineer.
• Solves problems using well established scientific principles.
• Has good understanding of the NEC and how to apply it to design on electrical systems.
• Develops electrical data sheets for electrical equipment.
• Develops low voltage and medium voltage wiring schematics with supervision.
• Able to analyze data and understands the relationships and correlations.
• Ability to draw conclusions and present finding to senior leadership.
• Initiates development of personal objectives aligned with those of the organization.
• Seeks feedback and uses it effectively.
• Has good understanding of the complete design and has good input into ways of improving the design.
• Utilize codes and standards to complete assignments.
• Identifies the customer’s both internally and externally.
• Handles various assignments, including rework, in timely manner to meet schedule deadlines.
• Performs assigned work efficiently and effectively to maximize person productivity.
• Performs quality checks of the design in a team environment to ensure accuracy.
• Carries out assignments carefully while focused on details.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering minimum required.
• 2-4 years' minimum relevant experience in refining and petrochemical industry.
• Strong communication skills orally and written.
• Manage internal and external stake holders.
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
• Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to create and lead an organization culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of firm.
• Prior experience working with voltages from 12kv to 500kv.
Make the best career decision ever. Send your resume to email@example.com