North East USA (PA, NY, NJ, CT)
about 2 months ago
- Determining the amount, type, and cost of materials and fixtures needed for each electrical project.
- Develop preliminary estimate plan and assess the ability to meet RFP dates
- Independently identify the scope of work and perform specificity, quantity, and cost take off from RFQ information
- Review available plans and specifications to ensure the estimate follows client requirements
- Determining the amount of labor required to complete each project.
- Determining the potential profitability of electrical projects to assist management in making sound bidding decisions.
- Providing viable solutions to increase project profitability.
- Completing and submitting competitive project bids in accordance with established guidelines.
- Regularly updating cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labor costs.
- Evaluating labor and material costs to determine whether it is more feasible to construct electrical components or sub-contract the construction of components.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is advantageous.
- Valid electrician’s license.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.