£24,000 (1st year OTE of £45,000)
7 months ago
RO is on a mission to become the leading recruitment specialist within the Renewables, Infrastructure, Multifamily Construction and Transportation markets and we are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals with an interest in sales to join us at RO.
The team is responsible for helping Top Renewable Energy companies find and hire the best talent across the US. Our teams are experts at making important talent decisions, they are rigorous in their approach to finding talent solutions that are critical to the long-term success and growth of the businesses we work with.
This role does not require previous recruitment experience, but the right candidate will have at least 6 months experience in a sales or customer service setting. The key qualities we look for in our graduate recruitment consultants are determination, not afraid of failing or not knowing the answer, manage well under pressure and have ability to build strong relationships.
Working with RO, you will be exposed to greater levels of responsibility than available at other consultancies. The market itself is seeing unprecedented growth and as such the ability to become a large biller from day one is very real.
We offer excellent training and support throughout your career here at RO, along with this our team have over 30 years combined recruitment experience across Renewables, Power Delivery, Wind, and Infrastructure, who can offer their knowledge and skill set to the next generation of Recruitment Consultants!
We strive to provide our Recruitment Consultants with the best possible platform to not only achieve their goals but exceed them. All of our Recruitment Consultants will receive promotional criteria set out from day one with achievable targets to ensure your growth within the company. We look to promote our Graduate Consultants in the first 6 months.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us in our efforts of providing the best talent solutions to the clients in our markets.
Key responsibilities of your role will include:
· Digital Research (Develop an in-depth understanding of your core market. You will be reaching out to existing candidates and clients then taking that expertise to engage new customers.)
· Headhunting (Over time you will learn how to headhunt. Headhunting is an art and once mastered, it is a very powerful skill. The transition from an initial introduction into building a relationship where you are adding real value is a key milestone in this role.)
· Client Development (You will naturally develop your own client relationships, win projects, and manage them end-to-end, earning commission on every completed project.)
The core values we look for in our consultants are based around hard work, positivity, and unwavering ambition!
Candidates for this role should:
· Have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship.
· Be highly organized and can manage multiple tasks under pressure.
· Execute your work with quality and care.
· Embrace learning and are highly inquisitive.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathize.
· Have a strong moral compass.
· Are competitive – you’ve excelled against your peers.
· Have great written and verbal communication skills.
· Be driven and looking for success.
We hope you’ll progress quickly with the company and stay with us for a long time.
Benefits of working at RO
· Highly competitive base salary and a market leading commission structure.
·Promotional Criteria set out from day one with achievable targets to ensure your growth within the company.
· Significant growth potential of salary after 6 months.
· Generous bonus structure
· Annual Salary Reviews.
· Health benefits and Free Gym Membership.
· Referrals bonuses of up to £1000 per individual.
· Monthly and quarterly awarding incentives.
· Great offices in Victoria with a roof terrace.
· Flexibility to work from home 1 day a week.
· Regular socials and a close-knit team!
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.