$125,000 - $140,000
about 2 months ago
- Reviews project schedule data to include records of activities, verifies open/close dates, work authorization number, cost/budgets, structures, and associated data as applicable to activities.
- Evaluates work packages and other related data for feasibility of implementation. Makes recommendations as to alternative methods or processes that may be utilized to efficiently achieve and maintain desired customer results.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers to communicate status of work and corrective actions that may be required to ensure conformance to established schedules.
- Works closely with project developers and managers to ensure that schedule information is communicated to the parties doing the work.
- Assists in the development of the Project Management Plans, their project Work Breakdown Structures, and Cost/Schedule integration.
- Oversees development and provides input to the project status reports (such as a critical path analysis) to ensure proper documentation is maintained and complete.
- Develops and maintains project baselines.
- Analyzes project requirements and ensures that required resources are available so that established schedules may be reasonably maintained. If resources are not available, notifies supervision and the project manager of resource issues.
- Coordinates with internal and external customers to obtain data concerning the status of assigned project activities or milestones.
- Analyzes work productivity against established schedules and reports to management such productivity. Modifies schedules as necessary to efficiently plan and report activities as required.
- Prepares project management reports to reflect accurate cost and schedule status and/or corrective actions as required.
- Coordinates projects with all participants to ensure that plans are achievable and current.
- Candidate may act as delegate for his/her manager (Director of Project Controls).
- Develops schedule analysis and documentation for claims.
- Assists or leads in the development of a Project Management system.
- Implements and supports the development of scheduling standards and procedures.
- Establish common standards for data input, database management, schedule maintenance, and internal / external report generation.