Back to job search
$120,000 - $250,000
713 609 9066
about 1 month ago
- Degree or higher in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Geophysics and geotechnics is required.
- Professional communication skills and an ability to effectively
- Strong personal leadership in HSSE and Quality
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in offshore wind/ oil & gas.
- Proven track record of contract management and delivery
- Experience with international projects, with construction spanning multiple continents
- Design, installation and commissioning of electrical systems
- A recognized project management qualification/accreditation.
- Project delivery experience leading scopes .
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/ & Partner Relationships
- Large offshore wind projects
- Scope geoscience surveys
- Manage 1-10 contracts
- 5-10 direct and indirect reports
- Ensure that the Delivery, Engineering, Development, and Commercial Teams works efficiently together to realize a positive return from the entire lease