$105,000 - $120,000
713 589 5256
8 months ago
RO are searching for a Project Manager located or willing to relocate to Texas for a construction company that primarily work in the substation field.
The duties of a Project Manager include executing and managing all aspects of Power Delivery projects of all sizes and complexity, including scope and/or proposal development, project team development and assignment, project execution, project closeout, and quality control, schedule, and budget management. Experience with substation, system protection/planning, transmission line, distribution line, and associated strategic services aspects of projects is required, with strong technical experience in one or more of those services.
Duties also include building local teams and/or leveraging existing staff across the company to execute work and deliver world class services to clients in the region and engaging in business development activities to support existing and new clients in the region.
• Participates in project team scheduling and budgetary planning processes. Informs management and project teams regarding cost and schedule performance variances and corrective action required.
• Analyzes project unit performance and initiates actions to control scope, schedule, and cost performance. Proactive approach to overseeing work measures progress and takes actions to ensure budgets and deadlines are achieved.
• Approve project plans, executes contract strategies to undertake work and controls and authorizes expenditures. Initiates actions to ensure compliance with a project management and quality management processes and procedures. Assures that projects are completed within the approved scope, schedule, and budget.
• Provides recommendations on policies and goals desired and implements new/revised processes and procedures according to established guidelines
• Responsible for ensuring the risk control system: Risk definition, cost, and the Mitigation Action analysis
• Support bid solicitations and project development evaluating engineering, procurement and construction factors that lead to low-cost solutions in a highly competitive environment.
• +3 years of experience in Transmission Substations field.
• Excellent communication skills oral and written
• Time management skills and great ability to meet deadlines
• Electrical design
• Project management
• Budgeting skills