713 979 4331
about 1 month ago
• Manages solar project execution, including profit and loss management, working with trade contractors, and/or participating in proposals and presentations.
Contributes to project financial tracking as follows:
• Approves miscellaneous job expenditures
• Assists in preparing monthly Owner Requisitions
• Processes monthly requisitions
• Manages change order process
• Assists in Loss-Control Management
• Manages project assets
• Collaborates with the jobsite and Safety team to develop, implement, and maintain the project safety program for a safe work environment. Creates and influences safety culture as a mentor and model.
• Oversees the implementation of quality management plan and quality culture.
• Coordinates, monitors, and manages design deliverable schedule to facilitate and/or assist with permits, procurement, off-site production, construction, testing, commissioning, and closeout of the project
• Manages project performance status reports for schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, materials, safety and environment, quality control, and best practices/lessons learned programs.
• Collaborates with Field Supervision to confirm that all necessary equipment, material, and resources are in place for field operations at appropriate times.
• Manages risk of EPC Agreement and design compliance to contract obligations.
• Manages project team, client representative, consultant, and trade contractor relationships.
• Manages staff and hourly workforce schedules.
• Develops and maintains strong, customer-focused relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers, including local governmental officials.
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines required
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Solar Construction project management, including roles as Project Engineer, Sr. Project Engineer, and/or Assistant Project Manager
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for interaction with:
• Client team member and representatives
• Local governmental officials
Computer proficiency is a necessity, including familiarity with:
• MS Office Suite of tools,
• Schedule software; Primavera (P6) or Microsoft Project
• Project Management/Project Accounting software like Procore and Sage
• Spanish-speaking a plus
• Ability to travel