$120,000 - $130,000
713 623 1649
30 days ago
The Project Manager is responsible for cost estimates and general operational oversight of various transmission and distribution electrical construction projects.
You must be able to:
- prepare project construction schedules
- Estimate labor and material for transmission and distribution projects
- perform field take-offs/evaluations for estimate preparation
- Schedule and attend field walk-downs with customers, subcontractors, and construction personnel.
- 3+ years of project management and estimating experience in the electrical industry