$120,000 - $130,000
713 623 1649
5 months ago
The Project Manager is responsible for cost estimates and general operational oversight of various transmission and distribution electrical construction projects.
You must be able to:
- prepare project construction schedules
- Estimate labor and material for transmission and distribution projects
- perform field take-offs/evaluations for estimate preparation
- Schedule and attend field walk-downs with customers, subcontractors, and construction personnel.
- 3+ years of project management and estimating experience in the electrical industry