about 2 months ago
RO are searching for a Project Manager – Electric Transmission & Distribution to join our client's team based in Colorado. The Project Manager will manage electric transmission & distribution operations projects relating to transmissions power lines, substations, and other Electrical Capital Projects. The position provides oversight and coordination of all activities related to the successful completion of the assigned project(s), including design engineering, contingency planning (as needed), permitting, procurement, outreach, and construction.
· Supervising of project delivery to time, cost and quality requirements.
· Provide overall management of projects from concept to completion including but not limited to siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout.
· Serve as the primary point of contact with client regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project staffing, environmental compliance, facility support and schedule attainment.
· Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, engineering issues, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, and potential impacts.
· Travel to project locations will be expected.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science, Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or equivalent
· OSHA 30 training certification
· Strong team building skills
· Strong understanding of construction means and methods
· Estimating software (Sage/Timberline preferred)