United States of America
Dependent on Experience
713 609 9344
about 1 month ago
My client is a medium sized Engineering, Procurement and Construction organisation who regularly winning lots of work across the US.
As a result of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Lead Protection & Controls Engineer to be based at one of their Middle America.
This role will require the incumbent to oversee a number of Transmission & Distribution projects within their Power Delivery portfolio.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and A minimum of 10 years of experience including Utility, government, municipal and/or industrial Transmission & Distribution projects.
• Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
• Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
• Minimum 10 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations Protection & Control Systems.
• Experience Programming GE & SEL Relays
• Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
• MathCAD, ASPEN or ETAP software is an asset
• Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
• Excellent communication and management skills