West Palm Beach
about 2 months ago
Our team are working with a statewide powerhouse firm involved in all aspects of infrastructure engineering helping them find a roadway design engineer to be based in West Palm Beach, FL.
This opportunity will give the perfect platform for the design engineer to make a name for them self by working primarily on FDOT projects and participating in the project pursuits,
- As a Roadway Design Engineer, you will assist the development and design of infrastructure projects for roadways, including intersections, collector streets, urban arterials, rural and urban expressways, interstates and interstate interchanges.
- You may also be required to perform different roles on multi-disciplined projects including planning, technical design of minor project, production lead, task leader and assisting Project Manager and lead engineers.
- Project development working as an individual or through team efforts to assist in developing project scopes and budgets, interfacing with and maintenance of client needs for the Project Manager, mentoring and development of junior staff and design/drafters, development of project plans and maintaining project schedules and ensuring project compliance with all Arcadis practices including quality and safety standards.
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent transportation degree
- 4 – 10 years experience in transportation engineering
- EIT with ability to obtain a Professional Engineers License within a year.
- FDOT district 4 or 6 experience required,
- Proficiency in Microstation and Geopak required,