about 2 months ago
Our national infrastructure client branched in to the Florida market 3 years ago making an instant impact - breaking records of how quickly winning FDOT projects and this growth has not slowed down. They are looking for a roadway design engineer focused on delivering to a high standard on public projects to help take the team to the next level.
- As a Roadway Design Engineer, you will assist the development and design of infrastructure projects for roadways, including intersections, collector streets, urban arterials, rural and urban expressways, interstates and interstate interchanges.
- Project development working as an individual or through team efforts to assist in developing project scopes and budgets, interfacing with and maintenance of client needs for the Project Manager, mentoring and development of junior staff and design/drafters, development of project plans and maintaining project schedules
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent transportation degree
- 3 – 7 years experience in transportation engineering
- EIT with ability to obtain a Professional Engineers License within a year.
- FDOT district 7 experience required,
- Proficiency in Microstation and Geopak required,
- OpenRoads experience ideal