United States of America
$150,000 - $180,000
713 609 9344
6 months ago
RO are currently recruiting for a Safety Director for a rapidly growing construction firm in the USA, this an exciting opportunity to join a growing division across North Carolina, Colorado, and Missouri – this is a direct hire position offering a generous package.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the setting and managing safety standards for Transmission, Distribution, Gas and Substation projects in the US.
· Experienced working within the Power Delivery market on large T&D projects.
· Responsible for management of department safety budget and expenses
· Work closely with field teams
· Report variances and non-compliance issues to the management team with recommendations.
· Responsible for maintaining current with safety regulations
· Must be familiar with Contractor Safety Standards for Utilities and contracts and set safety practices across group.
· Procedural and process issues.
· Attend industry networking events, training seminars and conferences.
· Work with other staff to ensure compliance with workers’ compensation, drug and alcohol/DOT, and Driver’s license related regulations and to ensure personnel training records are current at all times.
· Must be willing to travel nationwide including main hubs CO, NC, MO.
· Ensure company training and safety manuals are updated and compliant and readily available for internal and external audits at any time.
· Subcontractor performance issues.
Industry Experience: 5 to 15 years of experiences working within Power Delivery Market
Highly effective and confident communicator
Experience in investigative and reporting procedures
Knowledge of compliance practices and related laws, regulations, and standards
Bachelors or Lineman background preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Certified Safety Professional
OSHA 10, 30, 500, 510
CPR-AED & First Aid Instructor
CHST and OHST
CUSP – preferred but not essential.