about 2 months ago
We are helping a dynamic, national employee-owned company find a senior drainage engineer based in Jacksonville to help them deliver on their substantial backlog of projects. This opportunity offers the perfect platform for career growth in a growing employee-owned environment with clear guidance on career progression.
- Provides senior-level technical expertise to client on project aspects within the discipline.
- To provide project engineering and task management, lead production of design calculations and technical reports;
- lead preparation of engineering plans and specifications for design of detention facilities, storm drains, flood control facilities, and other hydraulic structures.
- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope elements within budget and schedule.
- Supervises and guides team to overall project objectives.
- Assists with project management duties.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related Engineering discipline required
- 6 years of experience in drainage engineering projects is required
- Florida Professional Engineering License
- Familiarity with FDOT drainage design criteria
- Microsoft Office, Microstation, Geopak Drainage, ICPR, ASAD, FDOT Barmenu and other software used for drainage design for FDOT Projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must