about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in our brand new Houston office!
RO is on a mission to become the leading recruitment specialist within the Renewables, Infrastructure and Transportation markets and we are looking for passionate individuals to make that happen!
The team is responsible for helping Top Renewable Energy companies find and hire the best talent across the US. Our teams are experts at making important talent decisions, they are rigorous in their approach to finding talent solutions that are critical to the long-term success and growth of the businesses we work with.
This role does require previous recruitment experience, the right candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a recruitment setting. The key qualities we look for in our senior recruitment consultants are motivated, target driven, resilient and confident individuals.
Working with RO, you will be exposed to greater levels of responsibility than available at other consultancies. You will have the ability to grow at a far greater pace than our competitors due to the fact that we are still a relatively new team. The market itself is seeing unprecedented growth and as such the ability to become a large biller from day one is very real.
We strive to provide our Recruitment Consultants with the best possible platform to not only achieve their goals but exceed them. All of our Recruitment Consultants will receive promotional criteria set out from day one with achievable targets to ensure your growth within the company.
To build the leading Renewable Energy Recruitment Partner in the World, we need to hire and invest in the best people.
The core values we look for in our Senior Recruitment Consultants are based around hard work, determination, and commitment.
Candidates for this role should:
· Have at least 1 year recruitment experience in any sector.
· Have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship – you will be helping to grow a start-up.
· Make a positive impact within the business from day 1.
· Be highly organised and can manage multiple tasks under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Driven by results and solving complex challenges.
· Execute your work with quality and care.
· Embrace learning and are highly inquisitive.
· Not be afraid of failing or not knowing the answer.
· Have a strong moral compass.
· Are competitive – you’ve excelled against your peers.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise.
We hope you’ll progress quickly with the company and stay with us for a long time.
Salary and Benefits
· Highly competitive base salary and a market leading commission structure.
· Promotional Criteria set out from day one with achievable targets to ensure your growth within the company.
· Significant growth potential of salary after 6 months.
· Annual Salary Reviews.
· Great offices in Houston.
· Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
· Referral bonuses
· Monthly and quarterly awarding incentives.
· Opportunities to travel to our London office.
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.