about 2 months ago
We are working with a dynamic civil engineering firm based in Pensacola to help find a senior roadway engineer. With a diverse client base across private and public sectors no two projects are the same creating a dynamic working environment. The opportunity with provide the perfect platform for a senior roadway engineer to take their career to the next level by being the firms go to engineer with all things roadway along with a clear outline of what is required to progress their career within the company.
- As a Roadway Design Engineer, you will assist the development and design of infrastructure projects for roadways, including intersections, collector streets, urban arterials, rural and urban expressways, interstates and interstate interchanges.
- You may also be required to perform different roles on multi-disciplined projects including planning, technical design of minor project, production lead, task leader and assisting Project Manager and lead engineers.
- Project development working as an individual or through team efforts to assist in developing project scopes and budgets, interfacing with and maintenance of client needs for the Project Manager, mentoring and development of junior staff and design/drafters, development of project plans and maintaining project schedules
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent transportation degree
- 6+ years experience in transportation engineering
- Florida PE is essential
- FDOT district 3 experience required,
- Proficiency in Microstation and Geopak required,