about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Project Manager/Lead Roadway Engineer with 10+ years of professional experience to be part of a leading national firm’s Transportation team in Orlando.
In this position you will manage transportation design projects for clients such as FDOT and municipalities. A strong background in Florida roadway design engineering is required as well as understanding of and coordination with multiple other disciplines including roadway drainage, structures, and survey to name a few. The candidate will work in a fast-paced engineering environment where projects may be derived from many delivery methods including conventional publicly bid projects and design build.
- Manage/develop engineering designs including geometric alignments, profiles, cross sections, construction and maintenance of traffic details.
- Grow and manage a team of engineers in Orlando and coordinate with various disciplines both internally and externally.
- Pursue additional work from existing and new clients while being responsible for meeting with clients, preparing pursuit materials and coordinating with required discipline leads
- Bachelors degree in engineering, masters degree is a strong plus;
- Demonstrated 10 years of experience in engineering and project management
- Florida professional engineering registration,
- Highway design lead experience ideal,
- FDOT district 5 experience required,
- Proficiency in Microstation and Geopak required,
- Ability to lead winning project pursuits including letter of interest preparation, presentation development and presentation skills (interviews, question & answer sessions, leading presentations);