Senior Solar Project Manager
30 days ago
The Senior Project Manager is responsible managing the construction of company-owned assets by third party contractors and ensuring successful results, which includes the operational and financial performance of projects. Sr. PM will work closely with other project stakeholders to align the development and execution of organization’s long-term and short-term plans.
- Responsible to ensure projects adherence to safety, quality, schedule and budget while bringing the project to completion within the designated set timelines.
- Understand the project development process, including, regulatory, permitting and the local utility requirements.
- Develop Project scope, budget, and timelines.
- Co-ordinate with internal team functions for project Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Oversight and interpretation of general engineering drawings.
- Scope and assist Construction Manager in the management of construction contractors for various project execution steps, including management of contracts with external consultants and contractors.
- Coordination with contractors, equipment suppliers, consultants, municipalities, and regulatory authorities as needed.
- Conduct site visits (min 1x/mth) to ensure projects are built according to internal and external quality standards
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report project progress against baseline (safety, schedule, cost, quality) to management on a weekly basis.