Senior Technician will oversee performed maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of wind turbine mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, understand schematic and use appropriate diagnostic tools. The successful candidate will interpret fault reports, maintain power generation reports, service logs in the computer database, and monitor turbine performance.
SENIOR TECHNICIAN SUMMARY:
- Senior Technician will work independently and essentially perform all mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and retrofit activities.
- Senior Technician will have completed advanced electrical and mechanical OEM courses.
- Senior Technician will serve as the in-charge person or temporary team leader for their respective work team, and provide leadership and technical direction.
- Senior Technician should possess excellent interpersonal abilities, advanced leadership and management skills.
- Must have advanced skills in a particular category within the site or project to qualify for a leadership position.