United States of America
$90,000 - $125,000 (DOE)
about 2 months ago
The site manager provides site leadership and manages the day-to-day operations on utility scale solar projects.
This includes efficiently managing the production of both company and subcontract crews working onsite.
The employee facilitates project planning and is responsible for ensuring that a safe, quality, and timely product is delivered.
The site manager will also be accountable for maintaining the project schedule and contractual obligations.
The position will also require frequent customer engagement, construction document analysis, trade coordination, and meeting attendance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs safety, health, and environmental reviews of the project(s) to include producing reports, reporting findings to management, and following up to ensure items are corrected.
- Conducts daily site safety meetings and orientations as required.
- Partners with project management and project trade contractors to ensure the implementation of the company’s comprehensive Safety, Health and Environmental Program. This includes providing guidance and leadership to the Project Team.
- Conducts investigations into employee inquiries, suggestions, and complaints.
- Conducts investigations on accidents/incidents and near misses to include corrective actions and post-incident meetings.
- Provides guidance on regulatory and legislative matters (OSHA, ANSI, etc.) to the project(s) and assist with compliance inspections and activities when required.
- Maintains required safety and health documents, files, etc.
- Conducts safety trainings, including site specific orientations to workers when required.
- Performs all other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.