Superintendent - Transmission & Distribution
North East USA
$150,000 - $200,000
about 2 months ago
Are you ready to make an exciting career change?
$150,000 - $200,000 DOE + Bonus and Benefits
R&O are supporting the growth of a key client in the US for their East regions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing construction firm leading the way in Transmission, Distribution and Substation work.
We are looking for a deadline-driven Superintendent to oversee construction projects and to act as the link between various project parties. The Superintendent will lead and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site. You will be responsible for orderliness on site and ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met, and all equipment and materials are always available on site.
To ensure success you should complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality. Top candidates will be strong leaders, pro-active and perform well under pressure.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Construction Manager in the Power Delivery sector.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with scheduling software, and CAE and CAD applications.
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
If you are interested in making an exciting career change, please send your resume to email@example.com