$60,000.00 - $100,000.00
713 609 9066
about 2 months ago
This Job is for traveling technicians across the US
- Completes technical-oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks.
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Conducts Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance of Wind Turbines, MV lines and
- Conducts retrofit and improvements
- Supports the Site Lead