$150,000 - $180,000
713 609 9066
11 months ago
- Marketing: Assist in developing a business development strategy and assessing new market opportunities
- Review and analyze regulatory policies
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as interviews and market report reviews
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions to inform TEBHUS’s development and acquisition strategy.
- Manage a network of energy brokers, utilities, gas transportation companies and potential offtakers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients, including utilities and corporate offtakers.
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Provide market price models, forecasting and market trends analysis
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients or management.
- Offtake Agreements negotiation and securisation
- Originate and secure offtake contracts for RNG projects in USA and Canada;
- Lead negotiations of biogas offtake agreements in collaboration with the respective departments;
- Manage contractual relationships with biogas offtaker;
- Follow regulatory frameworks and assess the impact of potential changes on existing contracts and new leads;
- Provide best solutions to the business on market changes and adaptation opportunities;
- Model and plan price optimization initiatives;
- Lead business development efforts for Group Company's new potential 'sales channels'
- Support RFP responses and assist in developing competitive offtake pricing
- Develop Pro Forma pricing
- Work closely with legal staff to draft power purchase agreements or hedge agreements
- Lead biogas offtake agreement negotiations Represent the company in industry conferences/forums and client meetings outside of the office
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the RNG energy industry (project finance/direct investment/M&A)
- Solid knowledge of RNG markets fundamentals, tariffs and market rules, LCFS and RIN markets
- Solid oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze market data and think analytically
- Customer service. The BM must be persuasive, credible and help clients feel comfortable with the agent’s recommendations.
- Critical thinking skills. BM must assess all available information and use it to determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company.
- Decision-making and negotiation skills. Primary role of the PM is to negotiate and facilitate the execution of offtake agreements. During negotiations, BM must represent the client in the options that are offered.
- Detail oriented. BM must pay close attention to the details of power contracts, financial pro formas because small changes can have large consequences. They also perform precise data analysis.
- Account management experience: The PM will be expected to leverage his or her past experience managing customer accounts, adapting the skills acquired to initiate new opportunities.