United States of America
4 months ago
RO are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a rapidly growing construction firm in the USA, this an exciting opportunity to run your own region/division within the California and surrounding states– this is a direct hire position offering a generous package.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the delivery of Transmission projects in the US.
- Experienced working within the Power Delivery market on large T&D projects.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the day-to-day full project cycle, documentation, field operations for all construction, safety, QA/QC and P&L activities associated with projects.
- Experience managing large projects including Transmission projects upwards of 34kv.
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures to achieve established corporate goals and support the corporate mission statement.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Program Manager that has overall leadership responsibilities for the business unit.
- Client Maintenance.
- Procedural and process issues.
- P&L Management
- Financial issues and reporting processes.
- Subcontractor performance issues.
- Manpower issues and analysis.
- Constructability and technical issues.
- Industry Experience: 5 to 15 years of responsibility for the total execution of large projects is preferred.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, project administration, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
- Experience in handling change orders.
- Experience in the management of Superintendents, Foreman, and Project Support staff.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the ability to create and lead an organization culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of firm
Make the best career decision ever. Send your resume to Matt.email@example.com